Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Sweetman...

I have the most awesome husband!!! I just have to say it out loud sometimes, for all the world to hear!!!
No, I didn't get any fantastic presents. No ginormous ring on my hand or bauble hanging from my neck. While all of those things are nice and I certainly wouldn't argue if he wanted to give me a beautiful surprise...
My husband is awesome because he goes to work everyday without complaint. He loves me unconditionally. He smothers his kids with affection and teaches them how to be adventurous. He challenges me to be a better person and reach beyond my comfort zone. He has never made me worry about his commitment to our marriage. He has been my best friend for longer than we have been married, which is a long time!! He is handsome to boot...;D
He is also kind and compassionate. He has a deep sense of right and wrong and how things should be done. He is brilliant!! His intelligence doth exceed my own!!! I adore him and cherish every day with him. We are each other's one true love. He makes me feel beautiful every day. I just love and appreciate him so very, very much!!!!
He's my Sweetman!!!

No comments: