Friday, December 7, 2007

Kids say the funniest things!!!

Kids say the funniest things!!!
I thought I was done blogging but our youngest girl, Janae, just cracks me up!!! We live on almost 8 acres. The kids all love it here. I would have to say it has been our favorite home. Anyway, we have been trying to get the purchase on this place closed so we can build our new (and bigger) home so, we haven't done a whole bunch as far as outside stuff goes for the kids yet...i.e. swingset, tree fort etc... Janae was swinging on a rope swing we had on a big old tree in the front yard. She was being so thoughtful, really trying to put her words together. So, she says to me, "Mom, it would be really nice if I could actually have a real swing set while I am still five." STILL FIVE!!! Because when she turns six, she just won't be able to use a swing set...So I am looking at her with, I am sure, an absolutely incredulous look on my face, when she continues. " And when I grow up and I get to be a mom, my kids will have a swing set before they turn five years old. It will have a nice fort too." I was having such a hard time containing my laughter. She was so cute and very sure of what should be going on....even after nine children, their creative little minds never cease to amaze me. Still five....too funny!!

No comments: